sábado, 5 de septiembre de 2009

Third Homework

I. Responde las siguientes preguntas:

1.- What is your name?
R= My name is María Guadalupe.

2.- How old are you?
R= I am 16 years old.

3.- When are you born?
R= I am born june 17th 1993

4.- Where do you live?
R= I am live in Cuautitlan, Izcalli.

5.- Who is you best friend?
R= My best friend is Jessica.

6.- Wich is your favorite color?
R= My favorite color is purple.

7.- Where are you from?
R= I am from Mexico.

II. Números del 1 al 30 in ingles.

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty.

III. Números de 10 en 10 del 10 hasta el 100.

ten, twenty, thirty, fourty, fifty, sixty, seventy, eighty, ninety, one hundred.

IV. Número de 100 en 100 del 100 hasta el 1,000.

one hundred, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred, five hundred, six hundred, seven hundred, eight hundred, nine hundred, one thousand.

1 comentario: